The @U2 gang has sent back a set of photos showing some of the merchandise being sold today outside the ipayOne Center in San Diego.
Tourbook = $20
T-shirts = $25 to $90
- long-sleeve “retro” shirts with old album covers (War, UF) are $90
- blue “baby-doll” shirt with JT cover = $80
- Vertigo tour shirts (with spiral logo and/or red “V” logo) are generally = $35
Black “hoodie” = $65
Vertigo cap = $25
SD concert poster = $10
You can see the full set in @U2′s Flickr Group. More to come later today and tonight from San Diego….
Last 4 posts by Matt McGee
- U2 Conference Pre-Events Recap (via Twitter) - April 25th, 2013
- Bono Praises Apple's Jony Ive - April 20th, 2013
- Photog: "Bono Has ... a Bison Head" - April 14th, 2013
- AUDIO: New U2 Album Song Leak or Old Soundcheck Jam? - April 4th, 2013